Medical Rehabilitation Consulting Services
Medical File Reviews
- Status at time of accident
- Current medical status and diagnoses
- Summary of all medical treatment related to injury/ outcome
- Potential medical treatments/ assessments required
Attendant Care Assessments
- Assessment of client’s personal care needs
- Collaborative process involving the client, family, hospital and community agencies to facilitate a safe transition for the client from hospital to home or other suitable environment.
- Ensure attendant care needs, equipment needs, nursing care, treatment recommendations have been addressed.
- Coordinate efforts with CCAC when appropriate
Return to work programs
- Implementing a plan with the physician, employer and client to assist the client in an appropriate graduated return to work program
- Ongoing monitoring of the return to work program to address any barriers that may arise to ensure a successful return to work.